To create a link in Bitly:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Create. TIP: You can also hit the letter “b” on your keyboard as a shortcut.
- If you have a paid subscription, you will have the option to select a custom domain to brand your link. By default, links will be created using the “bit.ly” domain.
- Paste the long URL into the Paste Long URL box, this will auto-generate a shortened link.
- Click Create.
- The next screen allows you to edit your link. You can change the title, add a custom back-half, copy or share the link, and even add it to a campaign.